At Archway, we work hard to provide beautiful spaces for customers that could really use an upgrade. That was the case in this particular bathroom remodeling project. We recently finished up this full bathroom remodel in Chicago for a great customer. Before the remodel, his bathroom was a very outdated and cluttered hodge-podge of a space without much of a style, or even a real floor!
Here are the before photos:
Yikes! Luckily, our interior designer Frank was able to come up with a scope of work that that fit well into the customer’s tight budget, while meeting all of his needs. The scope of work for this project included the following:
- Remove and replace all plumbing fixtures, including the toilet, sink, faucet, tub, and vanity.
- Remove and replace all flooring (down to the sub-floor)
- Remove and replace wallboard on the ceiling
- Build partitions for a new wall
- Convert the tub to a shower and install an acrylic shower base
- Install new switches and covers for existing electrical outlets
- Install a new mirror, light bar over the mirror, towel bars, flush mount overhead light, and toilet paper holder
- Paint entire bathroom and add new porcelain floor and wall tile
Here’s a look at the finished product:
Soooo much better! The beautiful 12×24″ tile makes this bathroom look fresh, clean, and contemporary. The chrome accents match together nicely and make the space cohesive. Not pictured is the new Kohler toilet and shower head.
We love seeing transformations like this, especially in bathrooms because we know how often they get used. Having a brand new bathroom that is clean, organized and functional is every homeowner’s dream! We were happy to be able to provide a beautiful space for Mr. Santeno that was also affordable.
Archway wants to help you achieve your dream bathroom! Contact us today to get started on a gorgeous new oasis for you and your family to enjoy for years to come.